Sir Luciano Cragnolini, OL
CHAIRMAN

About The Company


From the humble beginnings in 1972, the L&A brand has achieved success on the back of a determined approach to ensure the delivery of high quality services.

This valued reputation has opened doors for L&A to expand into new markets, whilst along the journey entrenching L&A within the economic and social fabric of a modern Papua New Guinea.

Since the formation of L&A Bricklayers Pty Ltd (now Known as L&A Construction Ltd) in 1972, L&A have been considered as one of the pioneers in the advancement of the construction industry in Papua New Guinea.

Over the years the L&A Group of Companies has grown and now comprise the following businesses:

  • L&A ILB (PNG) Ltd (Since 1999)
  • L&A Property development Ltd (2004)
  • Venezia Estates (Since 2013)

L&A Group of Companies is owned and under the stewardship of Sir Luciano Cragnolini (Chairman).

Sir Luciano arrived in PNG from Italy in 1967. His very first job was working on the first stage of construction of the University of PNG. Alongside his business achievements, he has contributed to many community initiatives over the years which led to his bestowal of the “Paul Harris Fellow” from the Rotary International club, an order of Logohu from the Governor General of PNG, and later a Knighthood bachelor award where he attended an investiture ceremony at Buckingham Palace to receive his Knighthood from Prince Charles.

Corporate Profile

 

 

Corporate Video

Venezia Estate

 

 

 
PO Box 1898, Boroko, National Capital District, Papua New Guinea
 Tel: (675) 325 3999 /  325 3997  
 Fax: (675) 323 0630
Montina Ltd, Portion 448, 6 Mile, Crn of Morea Tobo Rd & Tamara Rd, NCD